I have lost all hope

Wii Want Wii!

We have got it
Aug 10, 2006
Hemet,CA
Wii Online Code
1552-4343-3050-4813
Well , Wii what a system been wanting it since announced. So my parents are hyped too. They will buy it for me if its availble. But my Dad said today at my EBGames " I dont know if we can get it." I got pissed and let down. My B-Day is tommorow(11/18). What can i do? Nothing thats all. Im just gonna get 100$. Piece of ****.

Wii Want Wii! said:
Well , Wii what a system been wanting it since announced. So my parents are hyped too. They will buy it for me if its availble. But my Dad said today at my EBGames " I dont know if we can get it." I got pissed and let down. My B-Day is tommorow(11/18). What can i do? Nothing thats all. Im just gonna get 100$. Piece of ****.

sucks being young my lil'friend.

tell him that bust buy and future shop isnt going to have pre orders so you can go there and try. the guy at my future shop said he thinks there will still be wiis left after the "hardcore" line up guys get theirs. he said they have 81 and he thinks about 20 will be left but will be sold through out the rest of the day. give it a try

tell him to get it the day after your birthday.

I think it sucks that my b-day- is two days before Christmas. I have to wait awhile before I can get my wii :(

ask your dad for the money the Wii is worth and tell him, "Ok, let me have the money it is worth, and I'll buy it".

When i was younger my parents would always play the 'We couldnt get you it' game :p

Lol, I have to wait for Christmas to get the Wii so STFU N00b!
Lol, j/k

i0n said:
When i was younger my parents would always play the 'We couldnt get you it' game :p

Hahhaha so true! Then I would walk in from school and BAM.. new console, toy, etc etc. Just hope your parents are doing the same.

Man you poor kids....Im a parent and am going to camp for my kids...and myself. I feel for ya, I used to get beat by my pops for thinking about buying a toy...ah yes child abuse laws make you kids spoiled. But nada for your bday...?! My bday was the 13th Im 28 and got mad cheese so much in fact I didnt have to use the 400 I had saved. Tell your moms to get up early sunday and hit target...they are getting more units in than walmart...at least where I am at.

Back