Preorder day recap

I got the same things as lelando:

White Wii+wii sports
Wii Remote and wii nunchucka x2
Ledgend of zelda: Twighlight Princes
Red Steel

I'm ganna get like 1 or 2 more games, but I only pre-ordered Zelda and Red Steel.

My preorder recap:
Went to two eb games, no luck. Then went to ebay and preordered one off someone there.

went out at 7:00 am to a local eb games near my place. There were 3 people already in line. First two people been there since early as 4 am this morning. There were 12 preorder available and i got #4 spot. After i came, there were 2 moms that came for their kids and couple other guys. We all got a number til 12 when the store manager came. People who came after the 12th spot left with a sad/anger face. Was a cool time talking with the hyped people there in line talking about different games and expectations. It was good to see that many of the people in line were coming back to console gaming ... like me..after snes... hehe

mystwalker said:
went out at 7:00 am to a local eb games near my place. There were 3 people already in line. First two people been there since early as 4 am this morning. There were 12 preorder available and i got #4 spot. After i came, there were 2 moms that came for their kids and couple other guys. We all got a number til 12 when the store manager came. People who came after the 12th spot left with a sad/anger face. Was a cool time talking with the hyped people there in line talking about different games and expectations. It was good to see that many of the people in line were coming back to console gaming ... like me..after snes... hehe

I, as well, were talking to allot of people about the Wii, and stuff like that. Some of the older people buying it for their kids asked allot of questions, but I was glad to answer. I was pretty much the information guy there. :D

My sister was 4th in line out of 6. She went at 9:15. They had 12 systems. My freind actually went down to our store after school and picked up the 11th

Yeah. LA sucks. Went at 8, only 10 pre orders, and i was 19 in line. they actualy took the pre orders at 8. if i would have known that i would have showed up at 6. I really dont like LA, stuped computer animation... ghh ghgh.

Back