No worry on not getting your wii preordered

Jenova said:
You must have heard wrong. Why would they not sell the system on the day it is for sale? o.o

They don't.

The entire first shipment will be "sold" to the preorder people. You won't be able to come in off the street and pick one up.

This is why I will be waiting at Wal-Mart 6 hours before midnight, the promised they will go on sale at the strike of 12:00 November 19.

Cyan Winters said:
They don't.

The entire first shipment will be "sold" to the preorder people. You won't be able to come in off the street and pick one up.

This is why I will be waiting at Wal-Mart 6 hours before midnight, the promised they will go on sale at the strike of 12:00 November 19.

Ohhh! That kid said they aren't selling them period, he didn't mention the part about not selling to people without pre-orders. Well I have a pre-order, so yey. =)

you know you posted this thread and guess what...many ppl didn't got the chance to pre order it because they were all gone... i told you...the wii and the ds are completly diffrent...the wii is way more populor then anything eles right now

i guess thats the story for you americans .. i live in greece and every store i got here said no doubt you can come ina buy one . with any of the games .. i guess us greeks are lucky

tehy have like 1,000,000 consoles available in US

as a comparison, MS had 600,000
and sony will have 400,000

remember all the **** ms had on launch, that will be 2x as bad for ps3

pizzaluvr said:
tehy have like 1,000,000 consoles available in US

as a comparison, MS had 600,000
and sony will have 400,000

remember all the **** ms had on launch, that will be 2x as bad for ps3
For 1 thing US isnt going get 1mil its going to be split between Candaa and US
So US is probably getting 600000 and Canada 400000
Other then that.
Yes Sony is only going to release 400000 WORLD WIDE!
And Microsoft doesn't matter anymore cause You can find an Xbox360 any where in an electronique store

GreyKirby said:
Other then that.
And Microsoft doesn't matter anymore cause You can find an Xbox360 any where in an electronique store

Wow thats not much for US and PS3 isnt coming out over in the uk til march i heard how crap does that make them look?

GreyKirby said:
Other then that.
Umm... Actually, there's gonna be 2 million in North America, so THAT'S gonna be split between us.
...I think. >.< I'm pretty sure.

Kumoriken said:
Umm... Actually, there's gonna be 2 million in North America, so THAT'S gonna be split between us.
Lmao Holy **** can't wait to see that...on launch 2 milion end of launch 1.9 million left

teqguy said:
This is information I posted on another thread, but it is applicable here too:

If you failed to read the fine print on preorders, let me sum it up for you:

While GameStop/EBGames and probably every other store recommends that you preorder to ensure you can buy a console on launch day, they cannot reserve a system for you.

The only thing a preorder does is gives corporate a ballpark amount of how many units to ship to a certain store.

Well over here i was first on the preorder list and the women said im garenteed one?????

Kumoriken said:

Well the way things are going its definitely gonna be over 1 million. 2 million is what there hoping for launch, not guaranteed.

Back