Rep Your Wii Preorder!

19/9/06... registered to preorder at game.

(HMV can't "guarantee me a system" even after I give them £30, Gamestation smells funky)

If anyone's intrested in the intrest in my area, preorders started monday and HMV had 6 by tuesday whereas Game had about 20 (one of the staff had preordered three...)

Just so this gets out there (I havn't seen it anywhere else), there is a story all over the net that EB/gamestop is taking pre-orders for one week only and only taking trade-ins for down-payments. I went in the other day (because I decided that I had $50 in trade-ins that I could part with), and the guy there said that is only a test market in Hawaii. He had no clue when the lower 48 would be getting pre-orders or how it would work.

you can't preorder till around october, at least thats what the guy said, but im gonna pay $150 pr $200 but i don't know how much you have to, its only $5 for a 360 game

I pre-ordered mine from toys-r-us last week, approx. $300 for the bundle,
which includes the wii system, two controllers, wii sports, and an extra game. I plan on getting red steel, and zelda : twilight princess!
wow, i cannot wait, we've had the pre-order in canada for awhile now, i remember seeing an ad inside toys-r-us during school which was like back in may. but anyway yeah WII!!..whooo! WHWOOO!!

I didn't do it yet but i am pre-ordering at www.estarland.com i figure not to many people will pre-order there and i pre-ordered and recieved my ds lite they have pretty fasy shipping once its out

Going to perorder (might try hmv)

Well, I only have £155 to go... gonna preorder from game when/if they finally start taking them. Only so I can get tons of gamepoints on my card (and usually it's doubled for preorders/console preorders) :p

Game perorder done no 26 on the list

im gonna preorder mine today september 22 at the gamecrazy in my city.... stupid gamestop/eb games is always behind in my town they get release games like 3 days later and they never update the store..... so im converting to game crazy ( for those of you who dont know what game crazy is.... it is a game centric store that opened up off of holywood movie rentals stores here in california) but yeah.... i went in there today to trade in some games and she said that they WERE taking reservations for the wii with the 50 dollars down.... i was like **** i get paid tonight@@@ woot lol.... but yeah anywas.... gonna preorder tomorrow as well as excite truck and loz and maybe red steel..... and another wiimote+ nunchuck if they will let me lol

ok i went back to that game store and preordered the following
Red steel, LoZ: TP, wario ware :SM, and trauma center second opinion, but they didnt let me preorder the wii.... i will just probably wait till launch day and get it :p cuz i get off work at 2am... Wooter... :p

Back