THis scares me!! No preorder, no wii?!?!

You just gotta do your research, call the places, and get there at a decent time, and you got a Wii on launch.

my near 24hr walmart informed me of the 360s midnight launch and people started showing up at 10pm that night... Im going to play it safe, check out my walmart at 12 in the afternoon on Saturday, get my info, make friendly with that nights manager, run a Wii UPC in their stock counter, and if a line has begun with the number of people below the stock number, ill jump in... or establish one if one hasnt started yet.

that simple

I'm quite anxious about getting my Wii. I'll be checking out Walmart first. If there's a ton of people i got Best buy (~80), target (69), Compusa (<25), Toys R' Us (<25), Circuit City (~25).

So far, we have received this information from Nintendo and video game
merchants about the upcoming Ninyyendo Wii Launch, Wii Prices, and Wii
Availability .

This is a very reliable site:crazy:

I was going to say exactly what ion said - that guy's just trying to scare into pre-ordering so he can make $$$.

i dont think so guy, even if you dont pre-order stores still hold onto a few systems for those who havent. which is why people camp. but yeah when you do pre-order then your pretty much guaranteed. which is what we have learned from the xbox360..preorder..preorder..preorder.

"stores hold onto a few"

Um no, Stores hold onto A LOT. For example, the preordered ones from like wal-mart or wherever, those are ur regional wal-mart shipments. They have seperate orders for the units that will be sold in store. And there is going to be loads in store. I understand the people who preorder want to make it seem like they are in some special club, but speaking from experience, don't be surprised if the people who just go to the store to buy it on the 19th end up with Wii before you do.

vagrant said:
"stores hold onto a few"

Um no, Stores hold onto A LOT. For example, the preordered ones from like wal-mart or wherever, those are ur regional wal-mart shipments. They have seperate orders for the units that will be sold in store. And there is going to be loads in store. I understand the people who preorder want to make it seem like they are in some special club, but speaking from experience, don't be surprised if the people who just go to the store to buy it on the 19th end up with Wii before you do.

which is pretty much what i meant..awesome :yesnod:

Even tho i Believe what i0n said about the site and it's only trying to get you to buy the wii from their site, but I'm still nervous about buying the Wii cos my parents are getting me the Wii for X-Mas and i have no idea when dey r gettin it for me!

Back