35 character roster

yea, the roster to me is satisfying, i am just having a hard time picking some1 i would like to main, my current mains are kirby and sheik. Hence I enjoy playing as toon link meta knight and fox a lot so im always changing up who is use.

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one having trouble finding a Main. It was easy for me in Melee as well to find one character to use, but there are so many to choose from in Brawl. Some days I am good with some and then the next I am good with others.

I'll find one eventually, but its taking a lot longer than I would of thought, which isn't bad though. Like you said every character is balanced and different which is good.

I like the variety. A few characters repeat, but overall the variety makes for very interesting matches. So far I'm sticking with Link, Fox, and Kirby.

lol I like how there are 35 characters, I mean in Challenge mode you get a trophy for beating Classic with all the characters. If there were more that trophy would take a really long time to get.

IM glad, the more characters the better. a few mains. My main main is R.O.B. and other people that i like that im really good as are ice climbers, ike, metaknight, and lucario. I'm also good as sonic.

i use yoshi since every mario game came out. Dont care if yoshi sucks. I use him becuase his my favoriate character and his cute !

Back