Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtmuncher111

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2007
Dallas, TX
Wii Online Code
7851-1502-0097-6885
This is a thread for the curious. Post who your main characters (the characters you usually lean on) and sub characters (the characters you use as back up for the mains) are. Also, choose your 'Anti-Characters' i.e. the people you just plain don't ever even want to use again after your first try. Its okay to only have one in each category :p

Me
Main: Ike, Meta Knight
Sub: Sonic, Ganondorf, Kirby
Anti: Olimar, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch, Yoshi

As you can see, my characters have sort of a balance. When i feel in the mood of beating the heck out of anyone i see and not letting them get up, I choose a fast attacker like Meta Knight, Sonic, or Kirby. When I want to do constant one-hit KOs, I choose Ike or Ganondorf.

When it comes to my anti-characters, Im sure that if I practice with them then I could get used to them, but I just plain don't like to use them and don't even have the will to try to learn them.

Last edited:
Main: Link/Snake
Sub: Mario/Pit/Donkey Kong or Kirby
Anti: Mr. Game and Watch/Ice Climbers/Yoshi(Sorry Yoshi)
those are mine!!!

Main:Kirby,Pickachu,Wolf
Sub:Sonic,Yoshi
Anti:King dedede,Luigi,Link

Main: Falco, Ike
Sub: Link, DK, Pokemon Trainer
Anti: Game & Watch, Wario, Olimar

Edit: Just unlocked Wolf to complete my roster, he'll probably fall under one of these categories soon...

Last edited:
Main: Kirby
Sub: Pit
Fails at life: Yoshi, Luigi

Already posted this in the other thread, but anyways.

Main: King Dedede
Sub: Lucario, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer
Anti: Ice Climbers, Mario

Main- Capt. Falcon, Fox, Peach, Zelda, Ness, Diddy K
Mid- Snake, Jiggly, Mario (he could be up top), Dk
Low- Marth, Game and Watch, Dededede,

I never use (anymore).... Ike, Pit, Meta Knight.... they are way too powerful and easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back