What character will you use in SSBB? {SPOILER ALERT}

well i've still got a massivly long wait:sick: hopefully it'll come out no later than late april...

Hmm i had a look at some of the unlockable charactors, ROB seems weird but after seeing the spoiler on DOJO he seems pretty cool

i loved young link in the last game, till i got used to Roy. might use Toon link, kirby or snake

Also, What fighter seems more like ROY? marth or Ike?

Lastley, Who is snake? and what game is he from

Nice.

Prolly
1.Marth
2.IC/Luigi
3.Pit/Diddy

Why are you guys hatin on Jigglypuff. Thats who I beat event 51 with.

roanlo zol said:
Also, What fighter seems more like ROY? marth or Ike?

Lastley, Who is snake? and what game is he from

1.I'm not sure, because I have not played Brawl yet, but I would guess it would be Marth, since Roy was a clone of Marth in Melee.
2. Solid Snake is from the Metal Gear/Metal Gear Solid Series by Konami

I will probably use Ike, R.O.B and DK.
I don't like Mewtwo but he should have been in brawl. Even if he is a clone to Mew. Mew is not even in the game. Mewtwo also does not share the same moveset of any other character

I'm starting to not like my name PrinceLink anymore becuase im pretty sure im probably going to main someone else now that I've atually played Brawl

I've been using ZSS (Pistol Whip+An Awesome Spike=HEAVEN) and Zelda/Sheik (with sheik's quickness and zelda's magic im pretty good)

Two guys i use are:
IKE his heavy attacks are awesome, but his strong jabs, taps and his down b make him more balanced than people realize.
Yoshi His egg toss was nerfed a bit but he seems faster and a bit stronger? anyway he has good range and smash attacks i think. My main character since i started playing him in the original, until IKE.(yeah people dis Yoshi all the time, he isn't bad.)
There are a ton of people that use Pit and Marth btw.

I only got the game today, and so I have only gotten two secret Characters.
Marth and Luigi. Marth is okay, and I have always HATED Luigi.
From the youtube videos I think Lucario and Wolf look really good.
Pikachu has always been good, Pokemon trainer is alright aswell.
But my favorite regular is still Fox.

Back