Characters With Disadvantages / Advanatages Over Other Characters

That's right, a character isn't always terrible when you use it well.

HOWEVER! Jigglypuff, as a whole, is a bad character due to her very little priority, low weight, and low range. This gives her mostly bad matchups against many other characters, especially high-ranking characters.

In short, Jigglypuff is actually terrible. That doesn't mean every Jiggly player sucks though, I've seen some amazing Jiggly players on youtube.

... Speaking of that, anyone remember Mango from melee? Jigglygod, lol. He's beaten all the high ranking melee-ers as of late.

That's right, a character isn't always terrible when you use it well.

HOWEVER! Jigglypuff, as a whole, is a bad character due to her very little priority, low weight, and low range. This gives her mostly bad matchups against many other characters, especially high-ranking characters.

In short, Jigglypuff is actually terrible. That doesn't mean every Jiggly player sucks though, I've seen some amazing Jiggly players on youtube.

... Speaking of that, anyone remember Mango from melee? Jigglygod, lol. He's beaten all the high ranking melee-ers as of late.
He couldn't beat me.

You know, I think that it'd be absolutely hilarious to watch Bodine or some other melee n00b (especially me) fight Mango's Jiggly. It'd be a murder fest... like that one time M2K had a match with that one n00b who couldn't get past the first round of a tourny. He got two hits in. :lol:

I'm a skilled Meeleer. I play it still, instead of Brawl.

Skilled or not, the odds of you standing a chance against an insane pro like Mango is equivilant to the world imploding by the time you finish reading this sentence, lol.

... I also recall this isn't a thread about Melee, so let's get back on topic. >.>; (yes, I know that it was partially my fault :p)

Lolz. On topic for discussion, Jiggly as a whole does suck. Proven fact. Hes fun to play as, but I cant see how anybody would seriously use him in a Tournament.

With the exception of Mango, crazy ***** man....:D

Jigglypuff wouldn't be too terrible if they just gave Jiggly's moves longer range (punches), a bit more priority, and bumped her/him/...it one weight class up.

The fact that Jigglypuff can recover from attacks easily (like Kirby) could be valuable... if only she wasn't terrible overall.

Also, I never said she was at a complete disadvantage to every character. I used the word "basically," meaning most, but not meaning all, so read closer next time, please.

No, Captain Falcon has the problem of his moves having bad after-lag / start-up lag. If they fixed that / some priority, he would be decent.

If Falcon has priority, he'd be more than decent. Prioritized knee=scary KO move, as well as a good gimping move. He has decent range and good power as is, so priority and less cool down would make him a melee beast once more. ... Except he wouldn't boast the almighty knee anymore, but still be beastly.

No... not at all. Mario has bad range and only has good smash attacks (which still aren't great due to bad range). He also has a completely useless move: FLUDD. If Captain Falcon had no start/end lag then he would be better than Mario.

Yyy, you're a blithering Brawl moron, seriously. No offense, but I mean, god... .-.

All characters are unique. Clones no longer exist in Brawl, comparing one character to another minus a simple element makes no sense.

Well madison(my little brother)would't try to cuss you out right now if he was me.So I was comparing them based on tiers kinda.

Back