Characters With Disadvantages / Advanatages Over Other Characters

I agree with you there completely. Ive never really sat down and tried mastering in 2v2. Ive always just practiced with computers on 1v2.

You're one to talk, Yyy. There's more than your strategies that're flawed. ;)

An example of a completely irrelevant post, no? Stay on topic, yeah?

Yep. Anyway, I prefer not to do 2v2 in tournament style play. Not because I dont enjoy it, I just dont like the idea of relying on someone else to hold my back, when they rarely do. Id rather get by on my own steam, knowing it was my own talent that gets me to the point i am at. Im sure you can relate CK.

Thats why I hate playing online, because if i start winning and Im up a stock or two, the other person just quits. It pisses me off man, thats why I gave up online play for awhile (that and because my Wii broke lmao)

i usually practice 1V3 not 2.

and when playing 2V2, i always make sure i know my partner and we've practiced before. for instance me and a buddy of mine won a recent tag tourney. my Olimar was a perfect match for his Toon. we swept in undefeated, never even got KO'd

Well as you know CK I am not the only one who is off topic CK,Storm,shadow not just me.

You're by far off topic the most. ;D

Yep. Anyway, I prefer not to do 2v2 in tournament style play. Not because I dont enjoy it, I just dont like the idea of relying on someone else to hold my back, when they rarely do. Id rather get by on my own steam, knowing it was my own talent that gets me to the point i am at. Im sure you can relate CK.

Thats why I hate playing online, because if i start winning and Im up a stock or two, the other person just quits. It pisses me off man, thats why I gave up online play for awhile (that and because my Wii broke lmao)

Yes, I completely relate; that's precisely why I complained about 2v2 before, though. I'm a rather stingy person when it comes to competitive things. If I lose by luck and probably would of won otherwise, I get really annoyed. If I lose due to my partner, I also get annoyed; not as much ofcourse. I never take out my frustration on my partner, though.

In other words, I'm a sore loser in certain situations.

Me and King simply click as partners, though. We tend to support eachother's fighting styles and character choice, and generally we can augment eachother's performance through artistically ingenius teamwork. ... Yes, I am exaggerating. But you get the point; the key to 2v2, is finding a partner you can work with. Like Shadow said, really.

There's no need to give up on online this time around, Storm. Simply find a reliable community with wi-fi Brawlers to play with; which is obviously Wiichat. :p

... Madison? ... ... ...

LOL.

Ahem. Anyways... You should definatly check whether or not a Motorola Router is compatible with the Wii; odds are it will be, but it'd obviously suck if it didn't work and you wasted money. ... That, and I'd miss my chance to own you, lol.

Well you don't know if you could do that I could beat you up one side the street and down the other but guess the world may never know.

You vs CK= CK EPIC WIN
whether you're good or not, barely any on Wiichat can give him a challenge if he goes all out

Back