Characters With Disadvantages / Advanatages Over Other Characters

That wouldn't make any sense either, Mario is low tier, Captain Falcon is bottom tier (the lowest in bottom, infact).

Tiers also don't mean anything towards how a character performs; just because a character has little reach, is slow, etc. doesn't make them low tier. DK for example, is slow, but his reach and good strength, as well as excellent space game makes him a great character.

A tier is generally based on two things: the character's match ups with other characters (whether or not they have advantages against high/top tier threats, how many they have compared to disadvantages, etc.), and their potential metagame as of now (techniques like Snake Dashing, Meta's infinite Dimensional cape, Wall of Pains, edgeguarding prowess, etc.).

In short, just a single talent doesn't automatically make you high tier. This renders most characters uncomparable in the way you've described.

So I noticed that Ness and lucas have an advantage over bowser being that they excecute their moves faster than him.

Whatever, im going back to calling him yyy because i stood up for him and hes being an ass, therefore, he is, once again, irreconsilably and inexorcably.... yyy4yyy.

*GASP!*

A clever ruse yyy, but your idiocracy gives you away!

Oh, sorry to hear that. Today's been pretty boring for me though :lol:

My whole week has been boring rain rain rain and guess what is coming tomarrow anyone anyone RAIN!

Back