???

Tongy

XxShadowTongyxX
Aug 21, 2007
Lehi Utah
Wii Online Code
0824-1834-3389-0790
I am wondering. Once in awhile, my system will pop up a message saying that Wii Connect 24 is unavailable. Please check back later. I was wondering if anyone is getting this message, so I know its just not my system... please reply, thanks.

Well, to have WiiConnect24 on, you need an internet connection. So, obviously, your internet connection might not be strong enough or your router might be to far away (wireless connection). Try getting a Wii LAN Adapter if you don't have one, that will give you direct internet connection. If you want a wireless connection, then buy a router or if you already have one, move it closer to the Wii for a more direct connection.

It was working fine that last five or so days. Than today it started acting strange. I do not know, I am not to worried about it, just wondering...

It's not faulty, I've had that message like twice since the release date. Just depends how strong your signal is. Nothing to worry about if it does continue more frequently Ii'd suggest another internet provider.

Whilst where on the subject can someone tell me if Sky broadband works on the Wii?

This would probably be a decent thread to post a question like that. Not sure though, I have only been posting on this forum a few days now...

Back onto subject. Some of my channels are running slowly, are all channels ran through the internet?

Yes you can't access the channels unless you have the internet and if your connection is slow then the channels will be.

I had this message just once before, but it was quite a while back. It has never happened again, so I think its a one-off thing.

Back