can wii play dvds?

i know the wii is the best like gaming system ever (ect.) but my main concern is that it might not be able to play dvds. so if anyone knows the answer please reply as soon as possible.

According to Nintendo you should have about 5 DVD players already in your household.

update hate

Did I miss the great "Update Debate",:). depends on how much you like the updated content. The latest update is the first to have a really useful feature, not that the Mii parade wasn't ground breaking material.

This is news to me. I just got my Wii. I will try it and hopefully the new update will work.

The nice thing is that you don't need a separate player. So cleanup the wires and mess. So you don't need 2 things, 1 wii and 1 dvd player. Compact everything. The less wires the better.

But the 2011 or 12 rumor is the new wii might have dvd playback.

You can pickup a dvd cheap these days Ive seen them for less than £10 in the UK... makes no difference to me anyway I have a Ps2 I just use that for DVDs I mean you want a game console to play games on why would you want to wear out its lifespan by playing dvds aswell as games.

Back