3d Fighting game with WiFi and good controls?

Douten said:
On that note I would like to mention that in the so call 3d games you mostly just go forward or backward facing your opponent most of the time anyways, sure you can go around them (using the z axis).. but they turn around and it's the same game again (x&y) and remains so the majority of play time. The only thing is the camera angle of the environment change, which doesn't effect gameplay dramatically.

That is why I mentioned Virtua Fighter (2?) You can really flank your opponent and knock them around.

Oh, but I will PARTLY rescind the fact that SSBB is uber lame, my wife who was never into video games likes it because it has two buttons and is cute, so MAYBE there are some good parts to it because if SSBB brings my wife into gaming I will hail it as revolutionary.

BTW: Yes, I played on intense. It is hard but not challenging if that makes any sense.

lattes said:
I am just saying that if I am going to play a 2d game, I would rather play something challenging, come on, brawl has two yes TWO!?! buttons. WTF is with that?

Virtua Fighter for 360 is probably the best I have played.

lol, you should have played me online. Some of the advanced tricks are sweet! It requires speed, timing, and gives the user a rather large superiority complex :lol: rather than memorizing crap to make your ugly ass bulky fighter do his ugly ass move.

Last edited:
Back