3ds is out next year! (2011)

I think it's 5 hours if you have everything cranked up. I think turning off non-essentials while you play will help to preserve battery life. Of course, we won't know how much you can reserve battery power until we get our hands on the unit, so I DO hear your concerns on the battery life.

the 3DS is out in new jersey already its $250

I doubt that because it's not even out here in NY. I been to paterson before but i didn't know they had stuff early like that.

@lady, Thanks yeah, but I'll wait and see still, the thing looks amazing but nintendo usually doesn't have problems upon release and they always have the best customer service (out of the 3 consoles) but yeah lets hope for 8 + battery life lol.

Hm... Sounds a rip-off to me. When I got my DSi last year, they made a cheap device called DSiXL... I thought of getting it, but naw... Till then now the 3ds! I'm thinking they are trying to get money enough to make a consule or something...

The "Street Pass", and "Game Coins" are interesting add-ons, how it would turn out?, In some areas (mine included) is dangerous carrying things like that.

Hi everybody! Holy cow, I haven't been on the boards in forever and I was perusing through old threads. I saw this one and realize that I never said which games I'm getting at launch, like I said I would way back in January.

OK, I can only afford 3 titles to begin with, so in no particular order the games I'm picking up along with my new 3DS tomorrow are (Oh my god! it releases tomorrow!):

Super Street Fighter IV 3D

Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

PilotWings Resort

Back