Newb with lots of questions

Zocheyado

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2010
hello everyone i am zocheyado i have been a hardcore playstation and xbox gamer since i was little and for once now i am FINALY switching to nintendo. i am buying my brand new wii in a few days when i get paid and i am wondering a few things. if you could answer any of them that would be great.

1. I have 300 dollars to spend on wii / accessories games ect. now what i ultimately want is wii console with all the stuff it comes with, wii sports resort (which comes with wii motion plus) and get a second set of controlls for a friend. wiimote/nunchuck/wii motion plus. i know this is a longshot but hey =/ anyone know of a bundle similar? or just the wii sports resort part? if so please tell me.

2. i have been hearing ALOT about this game called monster hunter 3, just wondering would the gameplay be similar to wii sports resort swords? or is it more of button pressing style game with partial motion sensing features?

3. iv never had a wii before! anyone wanna tell me how i should configure it? sensor bar top bottom? what channels should i get, any DLC worth my time? thanks for all the help!

sensor bar on top works best for me...get modern warfare reflex.....i dont know about the bundles but ull probably end up have to buy the extra wii resort sports stuff seperate

im not sure about bundles...type wii bundles on google,ebay.

for monster hunter tri..the game isnt out until april so i dont know.

get the wii component cables for your hdtv...set it to widescreen and 480P.

Back