games that HAVE to be remade on the 3DS!

allow me to try

1. Earthbound
2. Quest 64
3. F-zero
4. donkey kong 64 ( even though its a rare title it should still manage)
5. wave race

surely those games speak for themselves :yesnod:
I would love a Donkey Kong 64 remake

We've already had a Wii Goldeneye remake. Many people forget Rare's other game: Perfect Dark. This was released after Goldeneye, so it wasn't as popular, but it is still one of my top favorite shooters. The selection of weapons was much higher, it had a great story mode, and probably the best multiplayer out of any FPS I've ever played. Taking this awesome multiplayer and making it online would be one of the funnest things ever. Not only could you battle up to several different people and include CPU's if wanted, you could also Co-op in missions. There was just so much to Perfect Dark that games just don't seem to have these days.

The Xbox has a refurbished Perfect Dark available for download and it has online multi-player (I still like the N64 version better though Farsight FTW)

you know , satoru iwata says that the nintendo is making zelda majoras mask 3d
i would love a valkyrie profile for 3ds, a digimon game,a cod mw4( that should be awesome)
a shin megami tensei , a f - zero , a very good rpg game, a very good fps game, a warioware game
a worms game , a mario golf game , an advance wars for 3ds , a new resident evil ( too early )
a mario sports mix game ( how the **** it gonna be better ? ) a metroid , a cooking mama game,
a mario and luigi rpg , a bleach fighting game , a gta , a pikmin, a mario vs donkey kong, a dokapon game ,
a the sims , a good soccer game, a inazuma eleven game , a new luminous arc , a new final fantasy ,
a new fire emblem AND :.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
a tales of( like innocence )game

I don't own a 3DS but the only reason to get one is NEW original games. Why should i buy a 3DS for Zelda oot 3d instead of playing it on VC. Somewhere in the thread i read something for Majora Mask 3D remake. Could you please give me a source for this??

Somewhere in the thread i read something for Majora Mask 3D remake. Could you please give me a source for this??

Google'd this myself yesterday, but all I came up with is that Nintendo is thinking about it... Ninty basically said, "We remade OoT because everybody wanted it badly. If MM has the same demand, we'll remake it too!".

Back