45 min's to ride over hyrule!

Its that battle with that Marauder Chieftain guy you know.... don't you...??

Zomg! 45 Minutes? Will our Epona come with stations to tune into while on the voyage? I dont know if I could endure 45 minutes of 'kha-tha-thom kha-tha-thom NEIGHHHHH'... though the creatures along the way will certainly be fun to bash in a rage every now and then. *shrug*

There is no pleasing some of you people, is there? First, you complain that some games take like 7 hours to complete, and now when a truly fantastic game that set the standard for fantasy type games states that it's "bigger and beter and larger', you HAVE to complain. I don't see why.

Anyways, all I cam say is bpout time a Zelda game had a large scale map...I'm positively elated!

The size of the map deffinitely meets my expectations! :smilewinkgrin:

When you look back on hyrule field in OoT it makes you think... "was Epona REALLY needed? :wtf:". Where as this will leave no room for doubt. The horse will play a much better needed role then just jumping the broken bridge into Gerudo Valley or getting the Bigoran Sword.

A trusty Knight and his noble Steed :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
I am glad that hyrule is gonna be so huge. It takes 45 f-ing minutes. Thats cool. It says that the game a longer than any other zelda game in history.

No I don't I just like to express my thoughts about the best game in history is that a problem?

Back