45 min's to ride over hyrule!

r u there
..........................................................................................................................................................................

if they can make the long trek as pleasing as it is in Shadow of the Colossus, ill be happy with it.

EDIT: Wii and Cube will be exactly the same besides controls and widescreen

zeldaicflame said:
ok i made my choice i am goin to get the gamecube version.!!

poor guy:( u don't know what u will miss! (( well i don't know what u will miss eighteer...:tard:?? .)) but the wii version is ofcourse a lot more fun to play.

I dont care. If i want the wii version of the game i will have to buy a wii and i dont want to buy one until 2007 when Super Smash Bros.Brawl when the prive is lower. I know what u r thinkin i already have enough money? hmm? well after christmas i would have double and i want the feeling of being sooooooooo rich!!! Current: $575!!!

Ok well im sure miyomoto didn't just put that there so we could get bored on the way to the other side of hyrule so their are probly alot of fun stuff to do when you play...don't worry

Obviously, this game is gonna end up being magnifacent. VERY addicting, I can tell. xP
And like DS said, it must be entertaining throughout the ride, considdering that the "Nintendo God" wouldn't just fill time in with boring pony rides. X_x;;
I didn't word all of that right, I'm tired and my brain isn't working.

Last edited:
Well we know that there's a boss battle in hyrule field

Back