45 min's to ride over hyrule!

I LOVED the big goron sword. I hope that you get a sweet item in each side quest. I know 5 people that had a hard time beating the game because tehy couldn't get eth sword, so I gave tehm insturctions, and they were so happy.

Yeah the sword itself is great, but I HATE time based things like how you had a certain time limit (though a rather generous one) to beat in order to obtain the blade.

Did you guys ever think of Fast Travel they will probly add this option...
Though that seems like its gonna take a longer ride then Oblivion!..
Thats gonna be awsome!! i cant wait..

Oh god I hope they leave out fast travel.

In Morrowind, if you were stranded out in the wilderness, you had to fight for yourself and try to get back to town. Sure, that might get annoying, but it adds a sense of survival to the game. Even then there was still fast travel with the Stilt (sp?) striders and boats. Regardless of the fact you had to cough up gold to use them.

Then Oblivion came out, it's a good game, great even, but because of how much you can use fast travel (not saying I don't use it, that'd be the BIGGEST LIE EVARRRRR!) it just makes the game feel to 'convenient'.

So yeah... maybe if they did what Morrowind did and have the possibility to fast travel from a location (Or... I guess, what they did in OoT with travelling with the Ocarina after a certain milestone in the game) at a cost.

jiarachi_dancing_man said:
bigger than most games made, but oblivion on computer lagged really bad because of how far you could see
Not if you had an awesome system (like mine)

BlightedArt said:
Oh god I hope they leave out fast travel.

In Morrowind, if you were stranded out in the wilderness, you had to fight for yourself and try to get back to town. Sure, that might get annoying, but it adds a sense of survival to the game. Even then there was still fast travel with the Stilt (sp?) striders and boats. Regardless of the fact you had to cough up gold to use them.

Then Oblivion came out, it's a good game, great even, but because of how much you can use fast travel (not saying I don't use it, that'd be the BIGGEST LIE EVARRRRR!) it just makes the game feel to 'convenient'.

So yeah... maybe if they did what Morrowind did and have the possibility to fast travel from a location (Or... I guess, what they did in OoT with travelling with the Ocarina after a certain milestone in the game) at a cost.

If you don't like it, don't use it. Morrowind was a fun game, but I'm glad they put fast travelling in for Oblivion. It's there if you want it. There are times during Morrowind when travelling just feels rather pointless and mundane, especially when you just want to get somewhere.

But thats what was great about it compared to Oblivion which is a good game just be better with out fast travel and replace it with like a silt strider/boat equivilent

Back