45 min's to ride over hyrule!

OMG can't u really lisne!?;) u won't ever need to ride 45 min's !!
it's maby one time at the start of the game or something! but u will transport with something i have seen link play on. So don't worry:)

Um right. Anyways... I doubt you will ever need to ride all the way across hyrule anyways. You go from point a to point b then to c. But probably not from a - z!

Perhaps you will have to ride over it in a time limit for some reason?

And what about the 'dark'/twilight world? Is it as big as the normal world? will that take as long to cross over?

I think Nintendo will find some way to make it worth a while. They always have a reason for doing the things they do. Come on! 45 minutes of just riding will be plain stupid without anything to do. Nintendo will make it cool. And I doubt you'll ever have to travel from the farthest edge of Hyrule to the other edge. It'll be seperated up.

Wii funds: $400

I just hope this is not as boring and annoying as the boat in windwaker, hopefully there a shortcut you can aquire when you need to go from the last level to the first level, I HATED that in windwaker, kinda kills the replayablity, even those stupid warp cyclones were too far away from any island you would visit more than once. a little travel is good though, breaks up the action.

45 minutes to ride over hyrule? you guys know there are gonna be villages spread out all over with all types of things to do in there: minigames, minipuzzles (remember when we had to get all the chickens in that one village in ocarina of time?), and possibly things to be collecting throughout the game (like all those spiders in ocarina of time). i know it sounds daunting to actually wait 45 minutes to cross an entire land, but with what i've seen with zelda, they're definitely gonna make the trip totally worth it. hang in there, guys...

what if you dont get epona right away and you have to cross hyrule walking

It's unlikely you'll very often be going from the very edge of Hyrule to the opposite edge.

You'll always be going from point A to point B. Or A-D or whatever. I doubt you'll be going from A-Z often. That would sort of kill the game.

Really all this means is a HUGE game world to explore and enjoy, and many more possibilities for cool stuff.

Back