45 min's to ride over hyrule!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Nice!

What Do You Think THe ReDeads*shudder*, Tekites, Skutullas, Stalfos, Etc. Will Look Like? Yet Alone Ganondorf/Ganon

EDIT: Woah! Link DOesn't Have His Master Sword In Those Pics! WTF!?

i think all of the pics we have so far are at the beginning of the game. All the in-game footage i've seen so far has link with only 5 hearts. perhaps he simply hasn't got it yet.

That doesn't mean anything that could be like the defult amount of hearts. Not how many you start the game with but the defult while they make and test the game

Hmmm liked the pics here. Had a look at the background. Has a plains kind of feel to it.

Speaking about the 45 mins thing, in OoT it took about 30 mins from your starting point to the Desert Colossus without any form of teleportation or quick shortcuts. No horse either.

It also takes about 20mins from Lake Hylia (top of water temple entrance) to the peak of Death Mountain. I assume it will be a very similar scenario here in TP.

I wonder if there's going to be any houses or villages along the plains in TP. Windwaker was ok but it tended to be a bit repetitive in sea exploration as there was always an Island per grid on the map. And in just about every grid had an enemy. Hope the same wont be in TP.

Edit *repeats last post here*

Back