52% Completion Error

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
I don't know if any of you are this far yet but i achieved 52% and I am trying to go back to Otorio's Dojo and it zooms in on the gates and the disc spins and then it stops and nothing loads, at first I was not alarmed I cleaned the disc like most people would then I put it back in to find out that it still didn't work so today I exchanged it for another case and disc I inserted the disc and what do you know it still froze now super weird coincidence, or are other people experiencing this?

Ahh man crap, okay here we go when you are loading and they have that little disc in the bottom right it's only after cut scenes and there is a nearly microscopic dragon he usually spins but on both of mine it spins and then stops.

Hey wiizero, Its Sherbs.

Matt here, not answering yer question, so sorry if this is taking up some precious wii play time reading this, but I just saw a thread by you so I decided to write something to kill a few seconds. real bored here. :drool: no wii, cant fall asleep, just sitting at my computer listening to my sister snoring and some other disturbing noises coming from her room. :wtf:

Adios.

Last edited:
Hey Sherbs it took me a while to realize it was you but unless you want to don't use your real name here while I'll see you soon

Back