My Bad Wii Problem

I guess Ill just send it in then... as much as it pains me to let it go...

Luigi man said:
ive got the same problem my Wii makes a loud buzzing nozie but i can still play the games any thoughts?

My wii had the same problem. The noise bugged the piss out of me!!! Get it repaired while its still under warranty.

CygnusX1 said:
That is certainly a possibility. We bought ours on October 9, 2007 and gave it to our kids as a Christmas present.
Well, i bought mine on April 18th, so that couldnt be the problem.

iOwnage said:
Heres the story.

My brother was playing one of our Wii games, Harry Potter 5, and the Wii suddenly froze. It wouldn't turn off so I was forced to unplug it. Then once I plugged it back in, I turned it back on, and it said the disc was unreadable. I took the disc and cleaning it off completely and put it back in. It read the disc, but a few seconds after I pressed the "start" button, it said there's an error and that the disc must be removed and the Wii must be restarted. I did this and the same thing happened. I then tryed 2 other games with the same result. And to go along with this, whenever I insert a disc, take one out, or turn the Wii on it makes a loud buzzing noise.

I was thinking about sending it in to Nintendo but I thought that may be too drastic.

Help.

I found your problem. Please check the Bold text. The crappy franchise broke you Wii OMGZ
You should sue :lol:

Back