My Wii is Wierd

yeah, mine makes a winding sound like it's trying very hard to spin the DVD, looks normal if we all have it.... unless we all have defective wii!

your all worrying to much that your systems are different from anybody else's this is normal, we just want our wii's to be perfrect because we love them, this noise seems normal its normally just the lens returning to the center position when you turn it off/on I wouldnt worry about it just relax you have a beautiful healthy wii. :thumbsup:

intekmdma said:
hey acid burn, when did u get your wii, just wondering?

I got it on the release date from Gamestation in Leicester (I pre-ordered in Sept) why you ask? :cornut:

intekmdma said:
hey acid burn, when did u get your wii, just wondering?

release date was the 8th december...I was there at midnight on the 7th (They opened up especially for us to get our wii's we had pre-ordered heh

Titanium_Mario said:
we are the NIGHTS who say KNEE
KNEE KNEE KNEE
on a side note its perfectly fine

Geckotek said:
If you didn't spell knight w/ a k, how could you say....
You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you and all your silly English kaniggets. Thppppt!

:ciappa:

"...I memorized Holy Grail really well
I can recite it right now and have you R-O-T-F-L-O-L...
...I'm nerdy in the extreme and
Whiter than sour cream ..."

BlenderWizard said:
"...I memorized Holy Grail really well
I can recite it right now and have you R-O-T-F-L-O-L...
...I'm nerdy in the extreme and
Whiter than sour cream ..."

LOL....I actually looked it up, copy/paste

But I do have several lines memorized. AND I'm an IT manager, so yes...nerdy to the extreme. But only off-white actually.

acidburn said:
release date was the 8th december...I was there at midnight on the 7th (They opened up especially for us to get our wii's we had pre-ordered heh

Oh just wondering, no idea why i asked.... oh wait! i remember now! I was then going to ask you the release date in the UK, i got my answer!

bring me the holy hand grenade
dun dundundundun dun dundundundun dun dun
Pkooooooooom
yes i beleive the rabbit is dead :D
i know i butchered that but its still funny anyways
right right

Back