wii remote problem

jason416

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2008
Wii Online Code
8204-3159-3293-3808
when i turned on wii, my wiiremote keep making this weird sound when ever i point out to something.
is that normal or broken?
Its not the sound control.
becuase when i turn it off, i keep hearing that weird sound from my wiimote.

Check your sensor bar setings. or try to turn down your sound on the remote. or go on your wii and reconnect them both. if none of that works take it into where ever you buy it and ask a refund. Josh-peck.

if its a small pop noise then that is normal. or it could be the vibration or whatever.

thas said:
if its a small pop noise then that is normal. or it could be the vibration or whatever.

its like mini bzzing noise when i point on to something (only happens wii menu, wii settings)

Can someone help me out on this?
Lately ive kept my wiimote in my GH guitar and like usually it works and everything but sometimes it doesnt work and i have to unplug my wii and then plug it back and then itll work
i dont know if im damadging my Wii or is it okay

xXRaf007Xx said:
Can someone help me out on this?
Lately ive kept my wiimote in my GH guitar and like usually it works and everything but sometimes it doesnt work and i have to unplug my wii and then plug it back and then itll work
i dont know if im damadging my Wii or is it okay

Have you tried re-syncing the remote then completely restarting the entire console ?

well like it wasnt working so me and my dad tried syncing it for like 30 minutes. But the second we un and re plugged the Wii in it was all good. do u you if its like bad for the Wii?

xXRaf007Xx said:
well like it wasnt working so me and my dad tried syncing it for like 30 minutes. But the second we un and re plugged the Wii in it was all good. do u you if its like bad for the Wii?

It should not "hurt/damage" your Wii Console as long as you quit whatever it is your doing, go back to wii home screen, hold down the Wii's power button to turn it "off" (Red Light). Then un-plug it.

Back