7 New MySims Screenshots

Is it just me or is it dissapointing that the game wasn't made like previous Sims games? I suppose I could grow like this game, but it seems a bit lacking.

Awesome! Currently, all I have is Wii Sports [obviously] and Twilight Princess. I'm looking at getting either Wario Ware : Smooth Moves. MySims, or Redsteel. MySims looks adorable! :D

I can't wait for this to come out ^^ I used to be a fan of sims 1, but since sims 2 I haven't really played that properly.. Looking forward to playing MySims

That game looks very fun to me and very funny I saw the video and it looked very fun. The sims games were ok to me I didnt mind them but they were kind of serious and I didnt like the idea of playing a game where I feel like Im really working, it was like wake up keep my people happy send them to work and school then still try to keep them happy it got hard to keep tons of them happy and raise skill I dont get that impression with this game. Im gonna get it for sure its cute and like the other person said being able to build your own thing looks awesome!

i love how customized the people are and they are quite cute looking, what would be ill though is if you could take your people you create and bring it over to your miis....but thats just wishful thinking :)

dogayonv said:
That game looks very fun to me and very funny I saw the video and it looked very fun. The sims games were ok to me I didnt mind them but they were kind of serious and I didnt like the idea of playing a game where I feel like Im really working, it was like wake up keep my people happy send them to work and school then still try to keep them happy it got hard to keep tons of them happy and raise skill I dont get that impression with this game. Im gonna get it for sure its cute and like the other person said being able to build your own thing looks awesome!

HUH! That "Other person" HAS A NAME YOU KNOW! :prrr: Just kidding!

LuzTeTT said:
The graphics are very cubey ... like the N64 but a bit better.
C'mon we've seen Twilight Princess, I'm sure EA can design better 3D models than this.

THAT, or this is just some concept shots... EA are money hungry but they're not retarded.

Oh stop complaining about the graphics. It's a stylized game. Not every game needs to be all realistic.

Yes, if this is online it's going to be loads of fun. It will definitely follow in the success of Animal Crossing

this will be good, i like the original version of sims, although i play for 10 mins then all my people die and i get fed up >.<

Back