New batch of MySims screenshots

If online, they've got my money. If not well... maybe a rent.

I think the graphics look great for the type of game it is. My only problem is that this is what the Mii Channel SHOULD look like. The current Miis are okay but still you have to admit this looks a lot cooler and more fun.

Tbh It looks like a childish version of the proper sims game, but hey who doesnt have a inner child:cornut: yeah looks great.

In a few of screen shots you see more exciting cloths then the mii's have, maybe nintendo will release cloths similar to the ones in this game.

about the online play, isn't it a thrid party game? i thought nintendo were holding back on online play for thrid party games this year, but im not sure.

I'm sure it will have online I like the one with the tree

this game seems very interesting, from what ive heard its mostly online based which is cool. One aspect i,d like to see out of this game is different task you can do such as open a business.

question. Could this be another possible planned use for the wii points system? where they are used as currency in the game for certain activities?

frontsidefish said:
Those sims are what the Miis should have looked like :(

I agree, the Mii's are kinda..really ugly lol, they could have done much better.

The more I see of this game, the more I want it. Would be made even better if it could go online..for that reason I hope it doesn't come out until June/July because PBR is going to be first online Wii game, right?

*drools*
I want.
Cuteness meter reached critical mass.

See the very last row..the one above it to the left..are they fighting?

Looks like it to me... and "nerd" fighting at that! Flailing arms and such :D

Edit: Wait... they might be dancing... I see a jukebox.

Last edited:
It kind of reminds me of Animal Crossing. Since I liked the original Sims I'll probably get this.

Back