8 player games on the Wii?

slumlordkuype

Raised on the Dairy
Apr 3, 2007
B.C. Canada
Wii Online Code
0160-5039-1447-5163
Since there are 4 gamecube ports and the Wii can handle 4 Wiimotes can the system technically handle an 8 player game? that would be friggin amazing!:cornut:

i know this has nothing to do with the topic.....but i just noticed wheb a noob joins wiichat he quits in lik 4 hours....remember the good all day when we joined a forum and never left:hand:

But the game will have to support gamecube controls and wii controls and it will have to be able to let each player choose which remote they are using.

i dont think 8 players at once will happen unless in the future the wii releases add ons which allow you to have more controls.

well wario ware smooth movies is up to 12 players. Me and my my friends have done it and its freaking awesome

A WII game requiring GAMECUBE controllers would be stupid. The reason I bought a Wii was for the controller, with a conventional controller I would still be on 100% PC Games. I refuse to buy any game that was designed for a Gamecube controller or the Classic Controller. Why would anyone buy a Wii game that does not make use of the Wiimote? It's not though its going to make up for it with awesome graphics.

some games just play better with standard controls... have you ever played super smash bros melee because if you haven't you don't understand... its cool and all that you are a PC gamer and you are used to superb graphics but us nintendo fans at least most of us understand that graphics don't make a game the gameplay, controls, and story. so a game like super smash bros just might not play as well with the wiimote and it might play better with the Classic or GC controller and nintendo understands that

I got an great idea! Since Mario Party 8 is going to come out and since it is the 8th game of the Mario Party series, dont you think that Nintendo may make it 8 players? Its just an idea that just came through my head!

Each person would have to be wearing a telescope tied in front of their eyes to see the TV screen displaying thier portion of the gaming screen. I think thats just too many.

I don't think it's possible for me to gather 8 players without people spawning all over different areas of the couch when they wait.

Back