A Genreal Score for game reviewing

miiguy

All I can hear is you.
May 14, 2007
Manchester
I've noticed a lot of "I've just got a Wii, what game would you recommend"
threads starting. No Disrespect to anyone who has started these, but this may sound harsh, READ A REVIEW !:mad5:
There's plenty on the internet and our view (considering you don't know us) is no different than ign's.

Hows about an option, where every member can just enter a number between 1-10 for a game. The scores all get accumalated and the average then gets set for that game

So there could be one thread for OFFICIAL WII-CHAT GAME SCORES which could look like this:

Godfather : 9.2
Wario : 8.9
Zelda : 9.4

Obviously it would require some work, but it could work. :yesnod:

Last edited:
yah youre totally right
there are a lot of these types of threads and people should just do research and find out what they like
i recommend ign for the most part, but for the wii section, only listen to the reviews, the wii section is the only bias part of ign which i extremely dislike..so dont go by their x/10

Sovieto said:
yah youre totally right
there are a lot of these types of threads and people should just do research and find out what they like
i recommend ign for the most part, but for the wii section, only listen to the reviews, the wii section is the only bias part of ign which i extremely dislike..so dont go by their x/10

I think sometimes, all multi review websites tend to compare the game on a "vs" console, rather than their own version. IGN's review of cooking mama was them comparing it to the DS version. I don't own a DS so it didn't help me.

um....dunno if I'm allowed to say this..but I'm pretty sure that this is already being discussed......higher up....*points to mt. olympus aka. staffchat*

Back