A MySims Questionaire Video!

Heres a question..this game makes my wii very loud for this and other games,is this just my problem or is it common?

weewii182 very common problem unfixable it just depends on the game you are playing,

some games make huge noises some not so much, its not damaging, and is unfixable, we just have to learn to deal with it

weewii182 said:
Heres a question..this game makes my wii very loud for this and other games,is this just my problem or is it common?

I believe David is right. Mine NEVER made that noise until I had put in Mysims. But, thats because there are games that high graphic and alot of detail and it just trying to read every bit of it, so its working harder. I wouldnt worry about it.

Essence said:
I believe David is right. Mine NEVER made that noise until I had put in Mysims. But, thats because there are games that high graphic and alot of detail and it just trying to read every bit of it, so its working harder. I wouldnt worry about it.

Hm, that's good to know. I'll be getting this game soon and would have most certainly become a little bit worried when my Wii started making a lot of noise. :scared:

I bet it doesn't make as much noise as my 360 though, cause the 360 sounds like an homebuilt vacuum cleaner. :lol:

FoamRocket said:
Hm, that's good to know. I'll be getting this game soon and would have most certainly become a little bit worried when my Wii started making a lot of noise. :scared:

I bet it doesn't make as much noise as my 360 though, cause the 360 sounds like an homebuilt vacuum cleaner. :lol:

Yes it does! My brother has a 360 and I could hear that thing with my room down closed! lol! I got scared for him! lol!

Well, anyway, I am loving the questions you all are sending. I believe I have just enough to do the first vid. Keep them coming!

umm i am desperatly trying to think of more questions for u to keep u happy but i cant think :(

and im upset because my mysims copy isnt here yet i ordered it on saturday :(

w8 w8 w8 i have a question, why isnt mysims here yet?

WHy Why Why, grrrr im gonna go mad
no sims and no play makes david a mad man.

also ure part to blame essence you make it sound sooo good, make me even madder that i cant play it now.

anyway cant w8 to find out what ure reward from EA is, and cant w8 to see ure first question video

daviduk200 said:
umm i am desperatly trying to think of more questions for u to keep u happy but i cant think :(

and im upset because my mysims copy isnt here yet i ordered it on saturday :(

w8 w8 w8 i have a question, why isnt mysims here yet?

WHy Why Why, grrrr im gonna go mad
no sims and no play makes david a mad man.

also ure part to blame essence you make it sound sooo good, make me even madder that i cant play it now.

anyway cant w8 to find out what ure reward from EA is, and cant w8 to see ure first question video

I hate that you have to wait for your game. You and I should round up a posse and go boycot that mailing service! LOL!

Mad at me? Mee? Mee? Hahahah! Well, I take full responsibility for making you want it so bad. LOL! *teases David* :lol:

NOOOOOOO im going crazy dont tease me please please please dont tease me,

im shutting my mind of now i cant hear u any more blah blah blah blah.

lol not really ill listen to u still

Wario, you are so weird. LOL! I cant answer those! LOL But, I think I have enough questions for the next vid. So, send away, guys, if you have more...

Did this ever happen to you?

tea.jpg

haha it was so cool. I walked by the little park and she sat down, unfolded the blanket and set down for some tea. Ofcourse I Joined her. I stayed until the end. Then I got tina dolls???

haha very weird but really fun :)

cyberzomby said:
Did this ever happen to you?

haha it was so cool. I walked by the little park and she sat down, unfolded the blanket and set down for some tea. Ofcourse I Joined her. I stayed until the end. Then I got tina dolls???

haha very weird but really fun :)

Tea parties are cool, they're by cute people. When the dark guys summon a ghost you can become best friends with it to get 3 extra blue prints. The studious people have book parties and you get pencils. The food people have picnics and give out bacon. You can also find dance offs. If you play the arcade a couple times you might get video games.

Back