A real Wii gun

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Yeah there is a lot of gaming pap on the Wii, from little things like new leds to massive things like a bike (yeah its real), but lets stay away from them and on to guns for it. Yeah they make playing House of the dead more fun.

So what am I talking about?
Its these

moprousa-duel-pro-eagle-gun.jpg

More info here
Yeah a toy gun that looks real. It has been done before (remember the Magnavox oddasy gun?), but they put a stop on such things looking real so I dont think you will see this in a games store anytime soon.
Unless its some chav trying to hold it up with one trying to get a free Wii with a copy of Fifa 10.(yeah right like they would be able to affored one of these)
The guy that made it has made other less realistic ones, but its the attention to detail thats a worry.
Well at least they look the part. If a bit too realistic.

that looks to realistic some people might mistaken it for a real gun

These guns look real and cool how the numchuck is built right into the gun, that's wicked cool, I might buy one soon hopefully, a need a gun for House Of The Dead: Overkill and MWR. It would be awesome no more numchuck attachment.

These guns look real and cool how the numchuck is built right into the gun, that's wicked cool, I might buy one soon hopefully, a need a gun for House Of The Dead: Overkill and MWR. It would be awesome no more numchuck attachment.

Not as real as the sucka

Magnavox%20Odyssey%201TL200%20Shooting%20Gallery_www.JPG
If there's one reason to own one of them its for that
(for more info on the console that uses it see this video
Nintendo got in trouble in the past for there Zapper.
The early ones where grey and they forced Nintendo to change it to Orange so they wouldn't be mistaken for a real gun

Main question is "How?"

Not as real as the sucka

Magnavox%20Odyssey%201TL200%20Shooting%20Gallery_www.JPG
If there's one reason to own one of them its for that
(for more info on the console that uses it see this video
Nintendo got in trouble in the past for there Zapper.
The early ones where grey and they forced Nintendo to change it to Orange so they wouldn't be mistaken for a real gun

Main question is "How?"

I forgot about that AVGN episode, i never had a Odyssey

Theres not really much point in owning one unless your a collector or are like me and like to have gamings crap

It kinda just reminds me of the Perfect Shot..
I use it, and it works wonders for Resident Evil: DC.

Back