Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
[rant]

We've all seen them.

Flames.

So you're looking at a nice little topic, gathering all the lovely info about the Wii, when you see someone with a tiny little insult. Now, normally most people would be mature about it and just ignore it. But then you have that one guy/girl that always has to try to look like some super-guru or something. And the majority of the time, at least one of the participants in the argument types properly (Well, not entirely properly. You'd be suprised how many grammar mistakes you make. AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT -GASP- I know I"vem ade at least 10 in this paragraph alone.)

Thus, starts a flame war.

Now we get into insults, recommendations to get lives, and for me, the most annoying of the argument, the proper-typing ones say, "Hey, let me just go to thesaurus.com and find the most oddball words that nobody knows the meaning to."

Really, is it going to kill you to say, "Hey, I'm better than you. So I'll just ignore you."

Because what's a bigger insult to a person, an insult back, or completely ignoring them, implying that you or anybody else aren't aware of their existence, meaning that they have no use on this forum? (BAM. Super gramma mistake~!)

But you have these people that say, "But he said something to me. I'm going to say something back. He should know better." (read: "HE STARTED IT." in a child's voice.) Pitiful, ain't it?

Wii all like Wiis.
Wii should be a familii.

[/rant]

motherbrainrulez said:
i say if your frustrated and want to feel big beat down on an old lady

Hey ;;

Old ladies are cool.
Especially my granmda, who makes the best chili, ever :3

<<<Hates them to
theres a thred on here that starts out promising (wiimote durable i think so) then in come people slaging off his gramer and forgeting the perpos of the thread then they start on me

Back