Who here is a Nintendo Fanboy, and is not afraid to admit it?

I am, and am not afraid to admit it. I'm not a annoying one though. I keep my extreamly negative opinions on Sony and Microsoft to myself (ie: don't go around saying that Playstion and X-Box stink and that Nintendo rule) and always try to be open minded about all consoles (ie: I admit bad things about Nintendo consoles and admit good things about other consoles). When I do critise other consoles and praise Nintendo consoles I always try to give a reasoned, intelligent point of veiw (rather than just saying that that particular console is **** and then walk away). The fact is though Nintendo consoles would be the only consoles I'd buy, and deep down inside I want Playstation and X-Box to die and Nintendo to dominate.

In other words I'm Nintendo fanboy who isn't annoying.

There you go. I'm not afraid to admit it.

I'm not really a fanboy of any console, but of some game franchises. I like Halo, GTA, and SSBM the most. These, I believe are the best each console had to offer (although GTA is better on Xbox). When I hear there's a new version of any of these games (except GTA: Liberty City Stories) I put a preorder on them ASAP!

I think Xbox is at the top of my list (although I only played like three GC games when I owned a GC) because it has Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Splinter Cell (it's on the other consoles and will probably look better on PS3 than Xbox/Xbox 360, but the Xbox controller is supperior to all current controllers in my opinion...except wii's controller, but that isn't out yet) and the Xbox version has always looked the best, had better control because of the controller, had custom soundtracks, and great online (or online play period).

The PS2 has a lot of creative games I'll be buying soon now that I have a PS2 (given to me by relatives) but until the last year or so of it's life, I haven't seen enough interesting/innovative games or games that I couldn't get on the Xbox.

The GC now has a great game library for offline multiplayer and single player lovers (I always want a good story in a game, but I rent single players and buy good games that have online because some single player games are only good for one run, so why buy them). I think the GC's game library will be one of the major things that will help Wii sales because as soon as I get Wii, I'm getting all those GC-must-haves and it'll only cost like $150 for all of them because they're so cheap now.

It's really the games, not the consoles I'm a fan of...but man Wii will be f'ing awesome.:D

I consider myself a Fanboy, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have been with Nintendo through all their incarnations, and have a fairly good understanding of Nintendo's History. Heck, I even agree with most of the decisions it makes (like sticking with carts for so long). I'm not somebody who argues for the sake of arguing, and I will only bring up relevant points. I have a distaste for Sony and Microsoft too.

I know Nintendo Fanboys are supposedly renowned(sp?) for being very, erm, savage. Heck, if mainstream media mentions Fanboyism, they'll always mention the "Savage Nintendo Fanboy", however, in my experience, it's Sony Fanboys that are the most savage of the lot. I find Xbox lovers also seem to like PC gaming too.

Although, I'm not this bad
71969390_b6e5cdbe26_m.jpg
(although any TRUE fanboy would have had it tatooed on the back of his hand, like Link has (Duh!) /geek mode

Why is fanboyism seen so badly?
2006-01-31.jpg

Although saying all that, I do find a small amount of satisfaction for Sony being humiliated!
20060512.jpg
But that's probably just my sadistic streak. Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

im a fan boy a liittle bit i dont talk anout wii all the time but i still care heres some thing for you guys [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohjj3CsS3pg[/MEDIA]

Back