Achevments - Makein you play a short game for longer

JAKE196 said:
don't like games that long lol but i really don't like these short fps's with online and a buhmillion achivements.

Cod4 has a million achivements and stuff to earn but you don't stand a chance against anyone whose been playing for a really long time online.
None of the achievements for COD 4 are online related, they're all having to do with the campaign and how difficult you make it when you do it.

I agree for the most part with you Prinny, if the gamerscore counted for something then I wouldn't care at all. Say you get to a certain # and you earn Microsoft points or something. I don't understand people who solely play games just to boost their gamerscore, I try to get most of the achievements for the games I like, but I don't rent/buy random games to boost that score. I like the achievements in themselves, little extra motivation if you know what I mean, but I don't care too much about the gamerscore.

Last edited:
I like achievements, it makes me feel I accomplished something in the game.

There was a lazy one in Portal
20'000 foot drop (it might be more)
Portal above and below
Leave for about ten minuets
Wonder if it will work on here ?
portolto8.gif

achzx1.gif

Like I said sometimes it adds and sometimes it just makes you play longer

I definitely think they add to the replay value of games.

It certainly doesn't necessarily mean you're a good gamer. I stink & I have a gamerscore of over 25,000. I do try & earn as many as possible per game. It's just a personal thing I have about finishing what I start.

I also like to compare common games with my friends.

They're meaningless, but they're addicting.

As mitch said i like achievements points also but i wont like dedicate an hour of my day just get to get one single achievement..

but u might do good with ps3 if u dont liek um lol

deadlydasher said:
but u might do good with ps3 if u dont liek um lol
And play the same game only it costs more

MEH
Ill stick with my other consoles

Back