Action Replay DS Owners???

Darth_Zant

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2007
I have a question for those of you own an Action Replay for the DS.

I just bought it a few hours ago and I'm trying to update the Action Replay cartridge via USB. When I push the update button it says it's trying to open some file from codejunkies.com and then immediately says there's an error and it can't open the file. Therefore, I cannot update my AR and thus cannot play the game I'm trying to use AR on. :mad2:

I've been searching for about half an hour to an hour now for the answer to my problem and nobody seems to have any answers. All i can find is stupid flamers who hate on the person who has asked a similar question, or articles on what an AR device is that have nothing to do with trouble shooting.

Has anyone else out there had this happen and/or know what to do about it?

first,your a loser to get one because thats cheatig and thats not right.second,did you make an acount on codejunkies.com?

ok...

1) I dont really care if you consider me a loser or not, because it's my game and I paid the money for it. I'm going to do whatever the hell I want with it. I don't have to justify my actions to anyone, especially over a simple video game.

2) I found out what to do, and no longer need the help from anyone (not that I'm sure I would have gotten any). So whoever has the power to do so, may close this thread at their discretion.

lol......im a super smash bro u got conned by an12 year old.....lol

saskuaa said:
lol......im a super smash bro u got conned by an12 year old.....lol

lol......You just spammed for no reason to flame/tease another member so who's the fool?.......lol

:)

A MOD will close this soon if one ventures into pokemon section. . .

Back