Action Replay notice

mn777saint

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Since the latest Wii Update as of 8/07/07 the Action Replay disk (Gamecube size) ver 1.14a & ver 1.14b no longer reads correctly...the Wii will give you an error message to eject the disk and power off/on to reset.

If Nintendo can block hacking (ie Action Replay/codejunkies) content by an update...will they block further Action Replay devices with further updates?

Dose any body have any different Versions (other than 1.14a & 1.14b) of the Action Replay disk and dose it work after the latest Wii update...?

mn777saint

yeah it dose bite... I loved the Backwards compatibility it shared with Game cube...thats why I thought I no loger needed my GCube...I thought wrong...
Unless the latest Ver of Action replay works or not I dont know...All I know is that Ver 1.14a & 1.14b don't work any more since the latest Wii update...and is Nintendo going to continue to Block (via Updates) further devices from ActionReplay/codjunkies?

They must've done that so you can't play those GC and other system ROMs.

That used the SD card and a Gecko adapter.

'Cause you needed an action replay to do it.

Blast. That means my action replay won't work then.

Action Replay Notice cont...

To further invetagate this issue...I Present the Foloowing questions...

1) Dose any body have any different Versions (other than 1.14a & 1.14b) of the Action Replay disk (GC size) and dose it work after the latest Wii update (ver3.0 as of Aug 7 2007)...?

2) In your opinion (Unless you work for Nintendo & can verify this for a Fact)
Do you believe that Nintendo will (with future updates) Block any more Action Replays/CodeJunkies (aka Datel) products or any future products form them?

peace

mn777saint

I don't have an Action replay, almost got one but I would think they might block further updates if it impacted online play imo. Like the thing about using all captains in msc, don't know if action replay or similar thing was involved but i think it did give access to the Wii's inner workings.

P.S. mn777saint, sry to be spell checking your posts but in all your posts in this thread you've misspelled "does" every time and type "dose". first i thought it was a type but you do it in every post.

i hope nintendo blocks all form of cheat disc. Whats the point of buying a gaame, cheating, then saying ah that game was easy/rubbish.

Im glad nintendo have blocked it, at least ppl will learn to play the hard way.

Then it isn't broken After all..yeah i notice that..i even posted this problem on an other thread about the Clock Problem...but yeah that sucks major time...i was using my Action Replay...i wonder if there is a way to undo the updates...Grr..not fair ;;

Back