Action replay problems

pokemondude -.-

New account InvaderGir
May 20, 2007
im trying to use max cash code on custom robo arena but it always says the story file is corrupted and must be deleted when i go into the game...but i turned off the game before it erased it....Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?and yes i have the newest version of the game.

pokemondude -.- said:
im trying to use max cash code on custom robo arena but it always says the story file is corrupted and must be deleted when i go into the game...but i turned off the game before it erased it....Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?and yes i have the newest version of the game.

Live and learn, this is what 'cheating' devices do to games. It may not be very helpful but it's the truth. That's why AR has a liability waiver clause that you accept when you use the product.

Gabbiani said:
Live and learn, this is what 'cheating' devices do to games. It may not be very helpful but it's the truth. That's why AR has a liability waiver clause that you accept when you use the product.
it didnt do anything to my game i was just wondering how to fix this.

pokemondude -.- said:
it didnt do anything to my game i was just wondering how to fix this.

You may want to look into the problems that AR causes. This "File is Corrupt" error is right up Action Replay's alley. It breaks more games than it enhances really.

pokemondude -.- said:

are you using r4ds, m3ds, or the real action replay?

i know r4ds's action replay messes up custom robo

Gabbiani said:
You may want to look into the problems that AR causes. This "File is Corrupt" error is right up Action Replay's alley. It breaks more games than it enhances really.
i know this...but i take the risk for the codes.and besides i never use it until i beat the game.unless i mess up bad in the game and use it anyways.

ganton said:
are you using r4ds, m3ds, or the real action replay?

i know r4ds's action replay messes up custom robo
im useing real action replay.

Yea i heard many stories of action replay erasing all game data and screwing up the ds's. Just don't use it. It's more fun to beat a game with your skill, not codes!:yesnod:

manufan15 said:
Yea i heard many stories of action replay erasing all game data and screwing up the ds's. Just don't use it. It's more fun to beat a game with your skill, not codes!:yesnod:
not always true

plus if ya use it on r4ds then you just back up your files on the ds and your pc befor hand:ciappa:

:mad5:
manufan15 said:
thats exactly wha happened to my game the action replay erased all the codes and it said it didn't recognize the game cart

i used to try a AR but it was just not working and I dont want to risk anything, so Im cheat free.

Back