actual controls?

The wiimote would be to hard to use in ssbb if you just accidently flick it when you have a baseball bat and you want to keep it then it will just be thrown. It would cause problems for people who twitch with the hand :p

recent interview said that they will specifically use the gc controller for SSBB, but its ok u can use ur old GC controller, not a special one for the Wii or anything.

well,
the creator of brawl said that we would have to use the gamecube controllers for the game, as the sensor in the controller would interfere with the gameplay

Whoa hey all you guys are wrong! most of you didnt even get it right. The wii remote will be used but also SO can your GC controler. Turns out thought that no motion senstivity will be used in brawl so thats a good thing but really you can still play SSBB on the wii remote. C will probaly just replace R but yeah the wii remote will be used.

They officially stated that you could use either the classic GC controller or the new Wii-Mote. The Wii-mote is still undeveloped in controls for this game ATM but they are working on putting together some extra motion sensitivity functions for the game. Even though most people would prefer to use the classic GC style gameplay there still are those, like myself and my friends, who are looking forward to this new style of gameplay.

Hope this cleared a few things up. Also they have not released any controls that are said to be used for the Wii-Mote and most likely won't for a while. There is said to be a fairly large sized anouncement sometime within this month. Please don't hold me to this because I am not 100% certain about this but most likely there will be.

P.S. I just registered and probably won't be on that much but feel free to e-mail me with questions, comments, or anything really. [email protected]

galjkwsd, so (if true) im going to have to buy GC controllers to play SSBB on my wii.. >.< booo
i never owned a GC so this sucks for me

Back