1000-0000-0000-0000
I havnt got much to say, so here:

2_qjpreviewth.jpg

better from the first ones..

6_qjpreviewth.jpg

mehh..

5_qjpreviewth.jpg

why is the guy he shooting so blury..

All in all, this game looks better than the first pics, but still looks like poo. :crazy:

We can only hope that those who created this game lose a lot of money when no one buys it (though from the looks of it, they didn't spend much on it anyway) and learn that in the future, if they want to turn a profit, don't release any old piece of crap and expect people to buy it.

While I agree that this game doesn't look good, it's funny how everyone is hating on it when we all have been saying "graphics aren't everything/Wii is about gameplay, not graphics.:D

I'm hoping those are just bad screenshots, but sadly, I doubt that more and more.:(

Here I go: THOES ARE HORRIBLE GRAPHICS. Thoes are def. running off of like XBox engines at the most, not sure if they have a GC engine. If you take a look at Red Steel, you will see what Wii's first generation of games is more than perfectly capable of.

NateTheGreat said:
While I agree that this game doesn't look good, it's funny how everyone is hating on it when we all have been saying "graphics aren't everything/Wii is about gameplay, not graphics.:D

That doesn't mean we want to discard graphics altogether. There is no excuse for not putting in the effort. People aren't idiots. This could be done better on a Dreamcast. If I wanted a game this crap, I'd make it myself.

You can all stop deluding yourselves about the "gameplay is more important than graphics" stance. Graphics ARE important. We should be entitled to games that don't look like total Sh*t. Trust me: if the Wii was a system in which you used this "revolutionary" controller but the graphics looked like the original Donkey Kong from 1980, this thing would sell as many units as the NGage!

That's true, but the point is, the graphics don't look like ****. That whole, "Gameplay is more important that graphics" **** that Nintendo spouted was just a way for them to justify leaving out HD support. In the end, the people want to enjoy looking at what they're playing, and like you said, if it looks like something from the 80's, no one will want to play it. The Wii doesn't look like this though. This is entirely down to lazy developers.

NateTheGreat said:

I'm hoping those are just bad screenshots, but sadly, I doubt that more and more.:(
i didnt say that. and even if someone did i think they can complain about these crap graphics

Back