Adding more hearts

back_into_

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2007
Am I doing this wrong? I've seen screenshots where the player has like 10 hearts but I'm still stuck at 3. How do I add more hearts to Link's life?

Please don't hound me. I'm 26 and just getting back into gaming. I used to be a somewhat hardcore gamer but the last game I really played was Final Fantasy VII on the PSP back in 1997/1998.

Yeah, how far are you? You get more hearts by beating temples, and you can find Hearts pieces through-out the game.

Play the game. every temple you complete, you will receive one more heart. Also find heart containers all over Hyrule.

back_into_ said:
I used to be a somewhat hardcore gamer but the last game I really played was Final Fantasy VII on the PSP back in 1997/1998.
PSP back in 1997? There was no PSP back then..all we had was a crappy GameBoy..don't even think Gameboy Color existed back then xDDD

Hey man,

You probably aren't too far into the game yet, but when you finish your first temple you'll recieve an additional heart container. You'll recieve a full heart after every major boss fight in the game, but there's also "Piece of Heart" container hidden through out the world. If you find five of these you'll get yet another heart container.

You can have up to 20 heart containers. There's 45 pieces of heart (5 pieces = 1 container, so you can get 9 hearts this way.) and 8 containers from bosses.

Yeah, I was also wondering how he played Final Fantasty on the PSP in 1997, thats messed. HE must have meant somthing else lolz but please tell us, thats the kind of stuff that keeps me up at night

back_into_ said:
Final Fantasy VII on the PSP back in 1997/1998.
Wait wait wait you have a time machine!!! lmao im sure you meant like im not sure which system (lol that was a bit rude)

Back