Kingdom Hearts on Wii!

H6s9N

H6s9N the Grey
Sep 9, 2007
Bahrain
Hey all of you Wii gamers!

I would like to know how many people other than me wish that Square Enix makes a Kingdom Hearts for Nintendo Wii because I think it would be awesome because of the motion sensing, cartoonistic graphics(all cartoonistic graphics are the best for the Wii) and many other stuff.

So I want to know how many of you over there think it would be a great idea and I don't mind wether they add up Nintendo characters or just stay with the Square Enix and Disney characters but just that I want it on the Wii and I want it on the Wii more than I want Final Fantasy on the Wii!

Thank you for all your wonderful replies(if they are clean with no "kngdm hrts iz for kidz!" and all those kinds of replies).

Last edited:
I am with you on that one. Being a massive KH fan, I would love Square Enix more than I already do if they announced something about this. :lol:
The KH series is a truly immersive experience which I thought was childish at first, but once the game pulls you in, you have practically no life to call your own. :lol:
Anyway, I support what you are saying, so goodluck to all of us, the KH fans. :)

it brings the question - will square-enix give the wii something to the wii? so far i haven't heard of anything. but hopefully something new, not another crystal chronicle or kingdom hearts. something that is just for the wii, something new...

I agree so much :( I'm at the end of KH II now (I assume it is, still not finished) and when I found out that KH III is on PS3 not PS2 (yeah I know obvious now but not when II came out) I was so gutted, I feel that it's perhaps on of the best series that has come out on the PS2 or all consoles really, I loved them so much and now I can't finish the story because I can't afford a PS3 (student ftl) so I'm going to be left 2/3 done :cryin: But I don't think it will come out on the PS2, at least not in the incarnation of the main timeline series i.e. a different version of KH III so in that case I really couldn't care less, I want to end the story I started not start a new one (it would probably be great still).

it would be sick on the wii, but dont get your hopes up

I don't Have a Wii, but KH coming out on the Wii is Like Gears Of War 2 Coming out on Sony. Not gonna happen :p. But yes, It would be pretty neat, being able to using the controller to swing your sword n such.

Never played the previous ones, but I have only heard great things and have watched my friends play, which I guess in a sense is playing. But still, one on the Wii would be awesome.

Back