Closer to Kingdom Hearts

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Well we all know that Square's contract with Sony is almost up and some pretty good Square games have come out for Nintendo recently and alot of people have been speculating Kingdom Hearts to make a debut on the Wii as well... Well in this current Nintendo Power I just got cuz of the register offer, they stated that Beuna Vista, Disney's company, also produced KH has now signed onto making exclusive games for the Wii.

Now with Buena Vista aboard and Square departing with Sony soon, the chances for a KH game are pretty good looking.

Awesome! I loved the first one and never got to play the second cuz I sold my PS2. I hope they make Guitar Hero for the Wii as well. Oooh, that'll just scramble my eggs :D

Method of Rhythm said:
Guitar Hero got in the way of much of my homework last semester.:cornut:
well i predict lowsy grades in your future, cuz they have confirmed GH for the Wii and 360 next year

... All I can hope is that there is a possibility that KH3 would come out on the wii. That would make me squeeeee! ^.^ I really don't want to stoop to the level of buying a PS3 just for one game.

Cool! I'm gettin Guitar Hero for the Wii and my 360...I can't wait

If SquarEnix knows what's good for them, they would not renew that contract. Staying with Sony will limit much needed profits. COUGH-Final Fantasy Spirits Within Tanked-COUGH. Disney already dedicated a Studio for Wii development so KH for Wii is a possibility.

ocdan said:
well i predict lowsy grades in your future, cuz they have confirmed GH for the Wii and 360 next year

It's been confirmed for the 360, not the Wii. People are just spitting rumors out there ass, as well as Halo coming to the Wii, that's another bullshit rumor.

square could make a little from squeezing some virtual console rpgs out of the wii

final fantasy adventure, final fantasy legend 1-3 etc. (gameboy)

and the NES/SNES ones...

If indeed thats correct, kingdom hearts could be released for the Wii. And having played a bit of the first game, I know the wii-mote will work sweeeeeettt, cause it can be used like zelda.

Kamikaze said:
It's been confirmed for the 360, not the Wii. People are just spitting rumors out there ass, as well as Halo coming to the Wii, that's another bullshit rumor.

Who has said Halo was coming to the Wii? No one, they were just saying it would be cool if it was for the Wii. I don't think it would because it wouldn't feel right.

Back