Kingdom Hearts 3 - Wii Exclusive! (?)

Vanquish23

Supahstar
May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
8617-4848-0755-6983
"Just got my nintendo power (march 2008)

Summary:

- Kingdom hearts 3 Wii exclusive, developed and published by square-enix.
- Tetsuya Nomura is the game director.
- Yoko Shimomura composer.
- Direct sequel to KH3, but also will reveal interesting things about chains of memories.
- Sora main character, a new mysterious girl is also one of the main characters
- combat system vastly improved, every attack looks “sick”, uses Wii-Remote in a very intuitive way
- Best looking Wii game, uses normal mapping far more than Konami’s dewey’s adventure, the animations are incredible and the art direction is a little less “kiddie”
- Winter 2008 release."

I am truly apologetic if this is false. This is something I just ran across recently on someone's blog entry about something they read on a forum. Clearly, this is hearsay many times over. But it sounds... fantastic.

Would be nice, but doubtful sony will let one of it's most anticipated releases go to the competition without a fight.

I mean really there were roughly 3 reasons to buy a ps3:

1: The Metal Gear Solid Franchise

2: The God of War Franchise

3: The Kingdom Hearts Franchise

Those are the top three reasons people give me when I ask them to justify the price tag of a ps3. No way would sony let one f it's best selling IP's go without a fight.

ye would be nice only played the first 1 and it was pretty good.

and what about FF im thinking of getting a ps3 just for that.

and if timesplitters 4 comes out for another console im going to have to buy that 2

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Would be nice, but doubtful sony will let one of it's most anticipated releases go to the competition without a fight.

Those are the top three reasons people give me when I ask them to justify the price tag of a ps3. No way would sony let one f it's best selling IP's go without a fight.
there are more....

Final Fantasy

Gran Turismo

'-This is a direct sequel to KH3'

The blog says it's a sequel to itself...

Cpt.McCloud said:
'-This is a direct sequel to KH3'

The blog says it's a sequel to itself...

I highly doubt the main KH3 will be a wii exclusive. What I could believe is that there is an offshoot game like crystal chronicles that is being made for the wii. Perhaps a sequal to KH3 of some sort.

Skorp said:
I highly doubt the main KH3 will be a wii exclusive. What I could believe is that there is an offshoot game like crystal chronicles that is being made for the wii. Perhaps a sequal to KH3 of some sort.

Exactly. I remember some press release confirming future KH games and wii was not involved.

This blog entry also seems extremely shady, no link, mis leading info.

I've heard this is fake. I don't think the March issue comes out for Nintendo Power for another week, and the February issue mentioned a big RPG announcment for the Wii in the March issue (some rumor to get the PS3 fanboys panties in a bunch)

I don't doubt that KH3 will be a Wii exclusive, but the company that makes that game is a little busy the last time I checked (FFXII, FFvXIII, FF:CC, FFVI remake). I think the announcement for KH3 will be coming by the summer of '08.

I'm possibly leaning to a new IP, but I think we'll have to wait for some real scans from Nintendo Power to prove this true or false.

That big RPG announcement will be something like Monster Hunter 3...or crystal chronicles:lol:

"NEXT ISSUE; BIG ANNOUNCEMENT OF PREVIOUSLY UNANNOUNCED GAME AND THIS NEWS WILL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF"

"THIS ISSUE WE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT MARIOO KARTTT"

That sort of situation here...just hype for an already known game.

Cpt.McCloud said:
That big RPG announcement will be something like Monster Hunter 3...or crystal chronicles:lol:

"NEXT ISSUE; BIG ANNOUNCEMENT OF PREVIOUSLY UNANNOUNCED GAME AND THIS NEWS WILL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF"

"THIS ISSUE WE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT MARIOO KARTTT"

That sort of situation here...just hype for an already known game.

Well I don't know, this time around it seems different. Its something "So big, that we have no idea of" or something like that. Personally I think it will be big and am interested to see what it is. Issue should drop on February 15th.

As for Kingdom Hearts being a Wii Exclusive.
Well that would be nice, but its not going to happen like others have mentioned. If we even get it, it will not be exclusive.

I think it could happen but SOOOOO inprobable...on that matter the march issue of nintendo power is out!!!:yikes: :yikes:

Extra Life Mushroom said:

Resistance 2??? SIXTY PLAYER ONLINE, 8 PLAYER ONLINE CO-OP, 2 TWO FULL CAMPAINGS!!! lol...one of the reasons i want a ps3.

only 200 more bucks...

CantGetAWii said:
Well I don't know, this time around it seems different. Its something "So big, that we have no idea of" or something like that. Personally I think it will be big and am interested to see what it is. Issue should drop on February 15th.

As for Kingdom Hearts being a Wii Exclusive.
Well that would be nice, but its not going to happen like others have mentioned. If we even get it, it will not be exclusive.

Well the fact Enix have been working on a selection of KH sproutinglings makes people doubt KH3 for anything for a while and just the fact of its ps exclusiveness for main series.

Only time will tell.

Back