Status
Not open for further replies.

tampa2012

SSBB with the blue blur..
Dec 28, 2007
Smashville
Wii Online Code
8980-5679-2090-4980
as the title reads im surw you guys knew but nintendo powers secret RPG is "kingdom hearts is only on wii" square enix says...huh...is anyone else excited ,because i love KH2 and 1 but coulnt buy a ps3 and i was dissaponted but no im so happy about this ,or are you pissed off at maybe kingdom hearts is the only reason you bought a ps3.please tell me.

Wrong, the RPG Nintendo Power is talking about is Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. If it was KH3, trust me a lot of people would have made a big stink over it last week.

tampa2012 said:
as the title reads im surw you guys knew but nintendo powers secret RPG is "kingdom hearts is only on wii" square enix says...huh...is anyone else excited ,because i love KH2 and 1 but coulnt buy a ps3 and i was dissaponted but no im so happy about this ,or are you pissed off at maybe kingdom hearts is the only reason you bought a ps3.please tell me.
Any scans or other websites reporting this?

RedProdigy said:
Wrong, the RPG Nintendo Power is talking about is Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. If it was KH3, trust me a lot of people would have made a big stink over it last week.

this guys correct

nptalessymphsmall_cs_0206.jpg

I believe that this has been discussed before. For future reference, please use the search button and or the check if already created option before making a thread, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back