Kingdom Hearts III

unluckylink13

Member XIII
Nov 16, 2006
My man-cave
Wii Online Code
0554-8372-1002-5500
I doubt I'm the only person who would love for Kingdom Hearts III to be released on Wii.

I'm not going to diss Sony, but... sales for the PS3 aren't the best. Would Square consider releasing KH3 on multiple platforms?

[linkage]

As long as they don't try to "revolutionize" the game with motion controls, or throw Mario in there, I'd be really happy if they released it on multiple consoles.

After all, they've released Chain of Memories for the Game Boy Advance and Kingdom Hearts: 258/2 Days is coming out for the Nintendo DS :)

same
i dont wanna pay for a ps3 and i really wanna play kh3
it would be awsome if it where for the wii
kingdom hearts makes me a sweaty fanboy

I would love Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Wii. Not sure how likely it would be...

...Probably sell more than a PS3 version - too few "must have" games.

Though don't expect to hear news on it until early 2009

...Also wouldn't mind if they made the Final Mixes of the original two for the Wii...

That's something that I really want. The Final Mixes to come to America, I mean.

It would be pretty cool if they could finally bring those to Wii. If not, just bring 'em to the PS2. As long as I get to play them :lol:.

I expect I'm gonna be busy with 258/2 Days.
I'm considering getting a PSP just for Birth by Sleep (probably will pick up some other games, though)

Oh yea, i would be so happy if they made KH3 for the Wii, thats the only game id buy a ps3 for, and if the wii got it, i wouldnt need to buy a PS3.

The "final mix" games were Japan-only re-releases of the Kingdom Hearts game. They had more weapons, abilities, more cutscenes, etc.

Also, there was a PS2 remake of Chain of Memories in Japan which I would wanna get.

unluckylink13 said:
The "final mix" games were Japan-only re-releases of the Kingdom Hearts game. They had more weapons, abilities, more cutscenes, etc.

Also, there was a PS2 remake of Chain of Memories in Japan which I would wanna get.
Is that the game that just came out for PS2? And they showed it on G4TV, it was the Japan version of E3?

The trailer for KH3 is really awesome (Or whichever trailer it was intended for, I believe it was for KH3 right?). Unfortunately, I am horrible at the game, I can't stand the instant battling, I need turn based crap.

I myself would lean to seeing them make a FFX-3 just for the sake of FFX-2 wasn't as satisfying, and a third part can definitely work out fine :p

I don't think it just came out... I think it came out in March....

Maybe it showed Birth By Sleep or 258/2?

The trailer is really awesome. I don't know if it was meant for KH3, but it said "Birth by Sleep" in it, so maybe it wasn't? I'm not sure :sick:

unluckylink13 said:
The trailer is really awesome. I don't know if it was meant for KH3, but it said "Birth by Sleep" in it, so maybe it wasn't? I'm not sure :sick:
Whether it was or wasn't, it's badass lol

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts has the best cinematics that I can think of... The intros and endings are... badass :lol:

unluckylink13 said:
I don't think it just came out... I think it came out in March....

Maybe it showed Birth By Sleep or 258/2?
It was for the PS2, so birth by sleep is not possible since thats for the PSP. They interview this guy, and they said that game was telling the story of what you didnt see during KH or KH2 or maybe both so i cant say i know much about it. So i dont know what it was. Ill try to find a video of it on youtube or something or on g4tv.com

Okay, that would be cool.
Maybe it is Re: Chain of Memories, but it wasn't brand new or something. Dunno.

Back