Kingdom Hearts III

Yeah as a fan of all the Kingdom Hearts game I would love for the 3rd to come to the Wii...Although I love the game so much I would buy a PS3 for it. I still haven't started Chain of Memories because I don't think it will so much but whatever.

If KH3 were to come out for PS3, it will probably come out after the RPG crowd has already bought Final Fantasy 13. Consequently, I think that we will see FF13 in mid to late 2009 and that's pushing it quite a bit. Square rarely releases multiplatform RPGs so that's unlikely. Square would score a mint if they released KH3 on Wii, but given their technical demands, it's a tough sell.

Ah, here it is. I found this one day randomly. Kind of a cool quote that gave me a small bit of hope. I can only wish :lol:

[link]

Haven't you guys heard? KH3 is coming to DS. XD

I know, it'd be pretty cool if it were released on wii.

edit: eh, or maybe they won't call it KH3. just some stupid sub title like with the GBA game. XP But anyway, it's coming to DS. Saw it in a magazine a few days ago.

Yeah, that's Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days... They're also coming out with KH: Birth By Sleep for the PSP and KH: Coded for the mobile phone, which I believe might only be released in Japan...

I sure love me some Kingdom Hearts. :p

i think kingdom hearts 3 will come out in 2009 because kh2 came out a year later after the handheld
i do hope kh3 is on the wii and also sora is on brawl
if sora goes on brawl maybe kh3 will go on the wii

Yeah, I was thinking 2009, also, since Coded, Birth by Sleep, and 358/2 Days are all coming out, too.

Actually, I really hope that Sora isn't on Brawl. First of all, I'd hope that they're keeping it limited to characters that have been a part of Nintendo's history, while Sora was only on a GBA game.

Second of all, I just want to see him stay in his own games :lol:

i would prob buy a PS3 strictly for KH3 but i heard that squarenix is done wit the sora,riku and kiri story arc and might reinvent the game with new characters

I plan on buying a PS3, but not for a while. I'm going to get another Wii, a PSP, and an Xbox 360 before the PS3, but I'll get it eventually.

Well, I don't think I've heard about an official announcement like that, but a digital version of Sora is appearing in Kingdom Hearts: Coded, which I honestly don't think will come out in America.

but i've played kingdom hearts 2 about 15 times and now I'm bored of it
don't you want to see more kh action in brawl before the handhelds come out? Beating up Sonic would be very satisfying with the keyblade
ps can you give me some games that are like kh

kirkwood973 said:
i would prob buy a PS3 strictly for KH3 but i heard that squarenix is done wit the sora,riku and kiri story arc and might reinvent the game with new characters

Tetsuya Nomura said that he would give Sora a rest for a "little while"

Back