Square's Deal With MS?

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Ok I know 360 got FFXI so far, and Square is soon to end their restricting contract with Sony, but what other titles will come the 360's way when the contract is up? I know there have been some speculations of Kingdom Hearts being available for Nintendo, but what word has MS gotten about KH? Sorry, I just haven't been paying attention to this topic on MS's side.

Hmm yeah i'd like to know more about this too, i bet they will end up bringing FF13 on 360... i mean why not...:S they would get a lot of money back, same with MGS4 as production costs being so high and only bringing out on PS3 might not be feasible enough for them now, as of the high priced PS3. Argh i still can't deicde weather to get 360 or PS3 lol

Square is not completely leaving Sony they make better games and more games for the PS3 but they are giving some to 360 but not the full versions

Well we are talking about square I have never played any of the FF's all the way through, should I get 13?

And was 11 any good, and was it free?

Final Fantasy games are awsome :)

FF11 was not free, FF11 was an Massively Multiplayer Online RPG, i played it for a couple of years, was a really good game, very demanding, very challenging, not good as a first MMO to get into if you haven't played any. But its good as you can pick up any FF game and play it, each part dosen't need the previous part to be played.

Get 12 :) and yes definatly get 13, it will be epic.

Getting a 360 and maybe FF13 but I think it was SSBB_lover that said he was a collector and I have the same problem I have to own the games in a release date order even if they don't continue the story-line

I think that they will probably just have one of the three Final Fantasy XIIIs on the 360. Of course this is just a guess though. Final Fantasy is one of the biggest reasons I'm getting a PS3. Also if you have to play every game in the series then its going to be a while before you get to XIII.

I don't plan to start it's like $100 bucks for the first 8

WiiZero said:
I don't plan to start it's like $100 bucks for the first 8
It might be more than that if the first ones are still really rare. When I got my PS1 I traded FF I in at a game shop that is no longer open for $3, then I went back a while later and they had it for sale for $30 and when I asked them why they said that it was extremely rare. Not sure if that was the truth or if it still applies today though. Also some of the FF games weren't even released outside of Japan.

Back