Official E3 07 Discussion Thread

wiisic said:
does anyone know when their going to show the wii presentation again, I woke up a little late and saw half of it, Last night after microsoft they said wii would start at 6pm???
go to G4. im in the pacific time zone, so they are gonna show the NINTENDO thing on G4 at 12 noon.

bubba-ga-nush said:
Yea The Wii Zapper is totally gonna be awesome. I was expecting something like that to come sooner though.
I think it sucks, so does Ghost Squad, the games the Zapper is used for well some of them are cool like the new Medal of Honor Airborne, and umbrella Chronicles but I think the light gun is better then the Zapper

Hahahaha, at sony so far.

New psp's, they are good but ds lite much?

That chewbacca thing is my highlight of E3 so far, Chewbacca:lol:

zapper could be good if the new medal of honor is good. But who knows when the zapper would come out. Im guessing next year....

Sony was talking so much bullsh*t it's hard to believe. "Legacy" "Leadership" "Unreal Tournament 3 is Playstation 3 exclusive" "Haze is Playstation 3 exclusive!" "Call of Duty 4 is Playstation 3 exclusive"... they even said "Assassins Creed is Playstation 3 exclusive". C'mon, just admit that you failed Sony! These games are NOT your exclusive titles. You do not have the leadership over the next gen console market. 60GB to 80GB is not worth 100$. You're desperate!
Sheesh

Secumfex said:
Sony was talking so much bullsh*t it's hard to believe. "Legacy" "Leadership" "Unreal Tournament 3 is Playstation 3 exclusive" "Haze is Playstation 3 exclusive!" "Call of Duty 4 is Playstation 3 exclusive"... they even said "Assassins Creed is Playstation 3 exclusive". C'mon, just admit that you failed Sony! These games are NOT your exclusive titles. You do not have the leadership over the next gen console market. 60GB to 80GB is not worth 100$. You're desperate!
Sheesh
They didn't say that CoD4 or Assassins Creed were exclusive. Haze and Unreal Tournament are probably just going to be timed exclusives though. And the 80GB comes with MotorStorm, so you are really only paying $40 for the HDD upgrade. It still isn't a great deal though. Sony's press conference was the best one IMO. Microsofts sucked and they didn't show much that we didn't already know, and Nintendo's was ok, but nothing special. Most of it was just focused on WiiFit which is just stupid IMO. Sony has far from failed....

the star wars psp was a laugh...lol......

i mean if they wanted to make the Psp sell more its the controls on the thing my friends has one and its hard as hell to play shooting games on it..lol..

WAAAAA haaaaaa....

Cpt.McCloud said:
That chewbacca thing is my highlight of E3 so far, Chewbacca:lol:

That was cool yeah, but for me it's Reggie Fils Amie on the WiiFit board. "Heavy clothing!" "Maybe I should give you my wallet" -BMI far too high- "Muscles are heavier than fat!"

paintba||er said:
Ya, the PSP wasn't anything special. I wanted one with two analog sticks. :(
Its funny. The PSP is garbage, while the PS3 is sex on a screen. Maybe Sony has a one-way focus towards PS3? In any case, Sony dominated E3 this year in my opinion. Nintendo was just kinda, there...meh...gimick after gimick. The best thing that they had to offer (in my opinion) was the SSBB release date.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Its funny. The PSP is garbage, while the PS3 is sex on a screen. Maybe Sony has a one-way focus towards PS3? In any case, Sony dominated E3 this year in my opinion. Nintendo was just kinda, there...meh...gimick after gimick. The best thing that they had to offer (in my opinion) was the SSBB release date.

Apparently all of the sites holding coverage of E3 have gotten more hits on the nintendo streams and had the best reviews.

Back