Official E3 07 Discussion Thread

vagrant said:
Apparently all of the sites holding coverage of E3 have gotten more hits on the nintendo streams and had the best reviews.
Yeah, but it was just my opinion. Yours?

Battles said:
the Psp

Playing movies from it to the Tv was really nothing special..
they want you to buy a 200 dollar portable device that hooks up to your TV.

:wtf:

id get the one with vader after another price cut, though. :lol:

vagrant said:
I didn't watch all of the Microsoft and Sony conferences.

And FYI, every MP4 player I know of allows for video out to a tv.
Sony's conference made me really regret selling my PS3.

What did you guys think of the killzone 2 game play. I thought it was awesome, the physics of the enemies getting pummeled with bullets against the wall was just dead on.

blankconnection said:
What did you guys think of the killzone 2 game play. I thought it was awesome, the physics of the enemies getting pummeled with bullets against the wall was just dead on.

Could we make e3 threads in the ps3 and 360 sections of the forum so we can keep this about the wii?

blankconnection said:
Ya, it looks awesome.

vagrant said:
Could we make e3 threads in the ps3 and 360 sections of the forum so we can keep this about the wii?
No, we can't...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Looking forward to Killzone 2.
come on. ya, it had a nice physics engine and terrific graphics.

problem? 1 freakin' gun, no vehicles user-controlled shown, no actual demo for anyone to play.

remember, killzone 1 was supposed to trump halo as well. gameplay was horrible. until an actual demo is played and reviewed by a good source, im not sold.

Back